Saturday 31 January 2009

Mail Management

I just adore getting the mail! It really is one of the highlights of my day! You never know what will arrive; it's so exciting. There is nothing like receiving an unexpected letter, a favorite magazine or a great coupon. There are two problems, however. One, accompanying all of this fabulous mail is a whole lot of junk mail. And two, it all piles up. This year, I think I've tackled both problems with the help of the Umbra Magnetter and DMAchoice.org. Registering with DMAchoice will significantly reduce your junk mail (and in the process help save the environment). The Magnetter will provide you with a compact, sleek and stylish system for storing your mail and keys. It retails at Umbra for $14.99, but the ground shipping fee of $17.95 sent me on a search for it elsewhere. I found it at The Container Store for $12.99 with very reasonable shipping fees. Or pick it up for free! I was delighted to discover that the online Container Store will allow you to shop and assemble your order and then pick it up at your local store. Yet another reason to love that place!

No comments:

Post a Comment